Gazheek & Me

Gazheek & Me
My Guardian Angel

Sunday, January 28, 2007

One Door Closes Another Door Opens

I know that I just posted a blog or what you call these things (feel like a old person). So today was my first day at the new Home Depot, it was alright but just wasn't the same. Everything is different feel like a new person when Ive been with the company longer than a lot of people there. I guess its the company I'm in too, just not the same people. However there are still nice people there and a girl who has already caught my eye...and yes I know don't worry no relationships in the near future, but there is no harm in having another friend. So yeah it was fun it was nice to be back working and I know I wont be saying this in a couple days time but for the moment I'm content and figured since I am in a better mood I might as well take advantage of it and write it down.

But yeah I'm going to leave things at here cause I'm sore and tired and well i want to get some sleep because ill be up bright and early tomorrow have to get back into a routine cause waking up whenever isn't helping the internal clock.

Kyle

1 comment:

mollie-ann said...

hey you..hows are you doing..i havent talked to you in a couple of days..i am glad you have been having some good days kyle..cherish them..
did you go to church on sunday..its going to take some time to adjust at the new HD..so whos this girl..your not cheating on me a reyou mr jeffery..lol jk..im glad you things are working out for you out there right now.

i think about you lots you know, everytime i listen to landing in london and thins one other song i think about you..wondering what you are doing or who your with..wondering what kind of day you are having..i think about the day you come back a lot..i miss you so much kyle..i wish you never had to go back..but thats selfish thinking..

Well kyle i hope everything is going good..when you have the good days just live'em and love'em and dont expect that a bad day will be coming becasue thats when they come..

forever in my heart

always, mollie-ann