I woke up this morning like any other day. Except it was harder, moving away I thought would be easy. The last few months have been interesting that is for sure, the end of a three year relationship, with someone I loved very much, and the lose of so many friends which until recently I never knew I had. My relationship wasn't exactly a piece of cake, it was a un-trusting one and held back many things from me. Until now I have never understood the meaning of loss really. I had everything a amazing girlfriend, friends, and a very supportive family. I never understood to much, what I was put on this earth for and well I didn't really care. After my loss of 4 family members, a girlfriend, and her family. I felt like I had nothing to live for, that I was alone, that life seem to unbearable. I never could figure out why I have felt so bad these last couple of months or why it was so hard for me to just let go of everything, I found myself day after day and Night after Night just wondering how I lost myself and if I would ever get it back. Without support from everyone around me I don't think I would have made it through this.
Even though I know that things will get better I just wake up everyday trying to get by, without my internal conflicts inter fearing. It just gets so tiring and lonely with each passing day I find. I try hard to surround myself with people I love but when they are gone I feel this ever lasting darkness surround me like just when I'm close to the surface to get that breath of air, the darkness just pulls me back down again. I do fight it , but with each passing day I find my spirits growing lesser and lesser. I do want to reach out for help, but I see how my please affect the ones I love around me. I don't know how long this darkness has been with me. But it always seems to surface when I need it the least. There are many days where I just want to lay down and give into it, but I think of the ones I have and love, and how doing so would disappoint them. I know there is a god and I do have faith, but I do find myself some days questioning it. I feel Like I have let myself down and when I look up at myself I don't even recognize what I see. I miss my one true friend who has been there with me through thick and thin. I want to tell her all this but I know with what is going on in her life that I can not let her help hold of my burden and help me ease the pain. I look at her and see someone who I can rely on and when I see her going through rough times I stop and hold her hand, as she has always done with mine. I see so much great potential in her and worry that her kind heart will be taken advantage of one day, that one day she will need me and I will let her down or not be there for her.
I have never met so many people in this world who are caring and great, as the friends I have made in Winnipeg. So many people I have met in my life. But none and special as the ones from Winnipeg. With everything that has gone on in my life and the struggles I have had to face, Winnipeg was where I met the people who would help me along. I have loved and lost there as well, which has taken a great deal out of me. It has forced me to re think life and love. I have lost faith in love and its cruel ways. I managed to loose so much of myself over it and feel like I have gotten nothing from it in return. Then I think of a friends love and find some ray of hope that shines through. My best friend has given so much to me and I couldn't even tell her that I know that she know it by the way I look at her, but I find it hard to tell her that.
But know that that is all out. It is time for a new start, to get a hold of my life and find out who I really am. I am so grateful of the people in my life, and it is for them that I continue on. You know who you all are and thank you so much. You all have a special place in my heart and you were all there for me when I needed you most.
All my Love Kyle
Gazheek & Me
My Guardian Angel
Wednesday, January 17, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
what is love really? what "makes" love real? is it the making out or the sex..no thats just the extras..love is unconditional friendship..but greater into depth..God is Love Kyle and he has nothing but love for you..your words here make me cry becasue i know whats its like to feel like everyone onunce of happiness is being sucked out of and nothing would ever understand if you tried explaining it to them..they would to some aspect but not to the extent if they had experienced it themselves..Kyle i have been in the lowest of lows to the highest of highs..unfortunatly the lows are the ones that usually take over..im not trying to say that i know how your feeling..just that i can relate..i still cant get over the fact that you are gone..i got so mad at myself becasue i was going to call you before you left on Wednesday but i slept right through..Kyle you are like no one i have ever met before and i see the potential you have in your heart..you are going to do great things Mr. Jeffery..along the way it will be hard and you may not see the reasons for it but trust the God knows what His plans for us are..He has your every intention in thought with Him wether you believe it or not.."God treats us too well to give us some of the things we ask for" Oh Kyle i wish we got to know eachother sooner than we did..well really i wish you were still here..i really think you would have been at home at my church maybe not in the beginning but in time you would have..but i really do think that going back home is a good things for you..gives ytou time to get your thoughts together..i cant wait until you com back in April!! well Mr. Jeffery you take good care of your self
in Unconditional friendship
always mollie xo
Post a Comment