So I woke up today and decided that it is time that I start setting goals for myself whether they be short term one, it really didn't matter. I just wanted something new and worth while to look forward to. So I went to a local gym and signed up. It was nice I didn't realise just how much I had missed going to work out and how much of a stress reliever it is. So it was a start, and one that I am looking forward to. I get a trainer to set me up with my goals and at the same time feel good about myself and it will help me quite smoking which is another perk. It was one day where I can go to bed and feel like it's not all that bad so yes Mollie you were right not all days will suck, they will get better and the loss will become more easy to cope with.
I still think of her a lot but its is becoming a little easier to let got as painful as it has been. I just find it hard to believe that I will love again (which believe me will not be anytime soon) and I know that she is the first true love so it wont ever been the same, but if I'm lucky maybe I'll find someone who will mean much more to me. But until i get my head straightened out I don't think love will be on the agenda any time soon. So I think I will leave it at that tonight because I'm tired and hungry from the gym.
Night Jeffery's
Gazheek & Me
My Guardian Angel
Thursday, January 25, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh kyle i am so glad you had a good day! the good days you have are just little stepping stones to your recovery..im so preoud of you !!! although you still havent phoned me since you have been back home..but that cool..im glad you got back into working out that great..and i have complete faith that you can quit smoking..just dont turn it into a cross addiction for something else..well stay strong you are doing Great my boy..and it was good to hear that you will love again..well good bye for now
always with love, mollie-ann
p.s.you ever feel like you need to talk and no ones around to talk not even me..just pray..God is always listning!
Post a Comment